This is a live online pro auction website software package,
"NOT" an affiliate site, It's fully functional and 100% self-contained.
You can easily compare our software features and prices with similar
auction website software packages that costs
By purchasing this software you will receive the auction website
software needed to start your very own professional online auction
website with No monthly fees.
here to see a chart on the features in the auction pro verses
the auction deluxe package.
Extra features in the auction pro version only!
- The winning bidder can pay the seller in real time for the
auction item they won using their credit card or paypal.com account
(the seller must have a paypal.com account).
- Post a auction item with multi uploaded or linked images
(up to 8 images) to be view with a
auction item. uploaded images will be auto deleted after the
auction item has expired from the closed auction items area!
(The image uploading feature can be turned
on or off)
- The seller can list their item as a private auction where the
bidders alias is not displayed
- The seller can select the world currency their auction item
- The seller can enter their special payment instructions
- The seller can enter their return policy
- The seller can enter state sales tax details if any
- The seller can enter the primary shipping service they will
- The seller can enter the secondary shipping service they will
- The seller can enter the primary shipping and handling fee
- The seller can enter the secondary shipping and handling fee
- The seller can enter the shipping insurance fee
- The site owner can now charge a different fee for each picture
uploaded to be use in the sellers auction listing.
Features in the Auction Pro and Auction Deluxe packages:
- 9 Different main page layouts built in to chose from.
- Setup site colors, posting fees, site name or graphic logo, or
turn off unwonted features, and much more all in just one setup
- Currency Customizable can use most world currencies
- Set up your own categories and sub categories
- User can define the description title font size, and font
- User can define the description body font size, and font
- Post a auction item with or without background sound!
(This feature can be turned on or off)
You will need to find your own non copyrighted MIDI music
files to be able to use this feature! Be careful not to use
copyrighted music USANet creations will not be held responsible if
you use copyrighted music!!
- Dutch fixed price auctions for selling multiple items. the
seller is Emailed the bidders info and the quantity they bided on
when the dutch bid is placed (This feature
can be turned on or off)
- Home page featured auction listings
- Home page featured image Gallery Auctions Listings
- Buy It Now feature for auction items
(This feature can be turned on or off )
- Category featured auctions
- Bold and highlighted background listings
- Listing attention grabber icons
- Auction bidding confirmation display
- Auction item condition, payment, shipping display
- Ask the seller a question displayed in a forum style page.
- Seller and buyer feedback
- Ban a user from bidding on your auction items
- Seller editable auction item description
- View sellers other auction items
- Auto relist option
- Mail this auction item to a friend
- Confirmation email sent to seller when they post a new auction
- The seller can view their closed, won, sold, not sold items
- Posting fee billing receipt sent to seller as they post new
items (This feature can be turned on
- Bid and outbid notice emailed to bidders
- Closed auction item info emailed to the winning bidder and
seller, includes all needed info
- Auto deletes closed auctions items after "45" days
- Lost user password look up
- Lost user name look up
- Users my page
- Suggest a new category
- Users can track auction items
- Report seller and bidder fraud
- New item icon
- Ending item icon
- Picture item icon
- BuyIt icon
- Dutch auction icon
- Hot item icon
- Reserve price icon
- Reserve price met icon
- ----- And Much More! -----
- View, edit or delete auction items.
- View, edit or delete registered users accounts.
- Suspend or reinstate a registered user.
- Move a auction item to a different category.
- Ban a users email address from registering.
- Ban a users IP address from registering.
- Ban free email accounts from registering.
- Email all registered Users.
- The posting fees and all extra fees are setup in the config.pl
setup file, all these can be a positive charge or set to 0.00 for
- If turned in the config.pl file and the percentages fees setup
the accounting can bill the seller a percentage of the high
winning bid at auction closing.
- New user registration credit (0.00 for
- Registration referral credit to the referring registered user
(0.00 for no credit).
- A user can login to their account and view all of their
- A user can make a real-time payment to their account using
PayPal.com, Nochex.com, 2CheckOut.com,
PayStone.com, using one of these the users account will be auto
credited in real-time reflecting the payment made to their
accounting file. (Must have one or more of
the merchant accounts listed to be able to use this feature, these
can be turned on or off)
- Sellers Posting Fee Payments option1: When a user is posting a
new auction item the system will check the sellers account for a
min cash balance they must maintain (that you setup) before they
can post a new auction item, if below the min balance they will be
taken to a payment screen to credit there account
(This feature can be turned on or off)
- Sellers Posting Fee Payments option2: When a seller is posting
a new auction item they will be taken to a payment screen to pay
for any posting fees before that new item is posted
(This feature can be turned on or off in the
- Auto monthly invoice to all users with a negative account
balance. (This feature can be turned on or
off in the setup file this is used with Posting Fee Payments
- The webmaster/Admin can login to the accounting administration
and select the users account to view, there the admin can credit a
users account, delete a users account, send an invoice to user and
- Any site changes like the categories, page colors, posting
fees, site name or graphic logo, html header and footer used for
all pages, are all setup in the config.pl setup file. You open the
config.pl setup file using a normal text editor. All setup fields
have description-help above each of the settings.
Web Site Hosting Requirements:
- UNIX, LINUX, FREEBSD, Apache, Mac, Microsoft Windows
NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista ( UNIX, LINUX, FREEBSD, Apache, hosting is
the best as you have full control of your website)
- Web site hosting account with cgi access. "Most hosting
accounts come with cgi access".
to view a list of recommended web site host and web site host not to
- The auction website software needed to start your very own
professional online auction web site.
- 1 year 24/7 E-Mail tech support
- Free unlimited access to the software upgrade area.
- Free unlimited access to the online user support forums.
NOTE: Tech support and access to the software upgrades is
Installed Package: If you select us to install the
auction website software for you you'll be returned to our product
installation form after making payment, this form is for you to fill
out giving us all the information we need to do a complete install
to your website. Your auction website will be up and running within
48 hrs from the time your order is processed.
Self Installed Package: If you select to install
yourself as soon as we receive confirmation of your payment you will
be emailed the software package you ordered.
NOTE: All packages are the same as seen on the
auction website demo. Purchase price of the software does not
include any modifications to the software or it's design