This is for sites that require a reverse auction software where
each bid decreases, like a job or service auction where the bidders
compete who can do a job for the least amount and the lowest bidder
This is a real time reverse auction software package, NOT an
affiliate site, It's fully functional and 100% self-contained. You
can easily compare our software features and prices with similar
auction software packages that costs $500.00 and up!
By purchasing this software you will receive the auction
software needed to start your very own professional online auction
software with No monthly fees.
Auction Software Features:
- 5 Different main page layouts built in to chose from.
- Setup the categories, page colors, posting fees, site
name/logos, or turn off unwonted features all in just one setup
- Currency Customizable can use most world currencies
- Set up your own categories and sub categories
- Post an auction item using a uploaded or linked images to be
view with an posted auction item, image will auto delete when
auction has expired! ( This feature can be
turned on or off )
- Home Page Featured Auction listings
- Home Page Featured Image Gallery Auctions
- Category Featured Auctions
- Bold and Highlighted Background Listings
- Listing Attention Grabber Icons
- Auction Bidding Confirmation Display
- Special displayed info: Service Needed / Service Needs
Completed By /Service Will Be Payed Using
- Ask the Seller a Question Forum
- Seller and Buyer Feedback
- Ban users from bidding on your items
- Editable Auction Item Description
- View sellers other auction items
- Auto Relist Option
- Mail to a Friend Feature
- Confirmation email sent for new items
- View closed, won, sold, not sold auction items
- Billing receipt info sent for new items posted
( This feature can be turned on or off )
- Bid and Outbid notice sent to buyer via email
- Closing item email sent to buyer and seller
- Deletes closed auctions after "X many" days
- Lost password look up
- Lost user handle look up
- User MyPage
- Suggest a new category
- Users can track items
- Report Fraud
- New Item Icon
- Ending Item Icon
- Picture Item Icon
- Hot Item Icon
- ----- And Much More! -----
Auction Site Administration:
- View, edit or delete auction items.
- View, edit or delete registered users accounts.
- Suspend or reinstate a registered user.
- Move a auction item to a different category.
- Ban a users email address from registering.
- Ban a users IP address from registering.
- Ban free email accounts from registering.
- Email all registered Users.
- The posting fees and all extra fees are setup in the config.pl
setup file, all these can be a positive charge or set to 0.00 for
- If turned in the config.pl file and the percentages fees setup
the accounting can bill the seller a percentage of the high
winning bid at auction closing.
- New user registration credit (0.00 for
- Registration referral credit to the referring registered user
(0.00 for no credit).
- A user can login to their account and view all of their
- A user can make a real-time payment to their account using
PayPal.com, Nochex.com, 2CheckOut.com,
PayStone.com, using one of these the users account will be auto
credited in real-time reflecting the payment made to their
accounting file. (Must have one or more of
the merchant accounts listed to be able to use this feature, these
can be turned on or off in the setup file)
- Sellers Posting Fee Payments option1: When a user is posting a
new auction item the system will check the sellers account for a
min cash balance they must maintain (that you setup) before they
can post a new auction item, if below the min balance they will be
taken to a payment screen to credit there account
(This feature can be turned on or off in the
- Sellers Posting Fee Payments option2: When a seller is posting
a new auction item they will be taken to a payment screen to pay
for any posting fees before that new item is posted
(This feature can be turned on or off in the
- Auto monthly invoice to all users with a negative account
balance. (This feature can be turned on or
off in the setup file this is used with Posting Fee Payments
- The webmaster/Admin can login to the accounting administration
and select the users account to view, there the admin can credit a
users account, delete a users account, send an invoice to user and
- Any site changes like the categories, page colors, posting
fees, site name or graphic logo, html header and footer used for
all pages, are all setup in the config.pl setup file. You open the
config.pl setup file using a normal text editor. All setup fields
have description-help above each of the settings.
Web Site Hosting Requirements:
- UNIX, LINUX, FREEBSD, Apache, Mac, Microsoft Windows
NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista ( UNIX, LINUX, FREEBSD, Apache, hosting is
the best as you have full control of your website)
- Web site hosting account with cgi access. "Most hosting
accounts come with cgi access".
to view a list of recommended web site host and web site host not to
- The auction software needed to start your very own
professional online auction site.
- 1 year 24/7 E-Mail tech support
- Free access to the online user support forums.
- Free access to the software upgrade area.
NOTE: Tech support and access to the software upgrades is non
Installed Package: if you select us to install the reverse
auction software for you you'll be returned to our product
installation form after making payment, this form is for you to fill
out giving us all the information we need to do a complete install
to your web site. Your auction site will be up and running within 48
hrs from the time your order is processed.
Self Installed Package: If you select to install yourself
as soon as we receive confirmation of your payment you will be
emailed the software package you ordered.
NOTE: installation does not include any modifications to
the layout design. All packages are the same as seen on the reverse
auction site demo.